Wednesday, March 11, 2009

+ + + MARCH NEWS + + +


PIZZA/TIDELAND 7" is complete!! Records should be in our hands this coming week. Pre-order a slice now and get a slick poster with it!
$5 ppd








+Ingrid - Tryangle cassette is being reduplicated and will ship in two weeks.
$4 ppd









+Caves, Caverns cassette still available for order. LIMITED QUANTITIES (for now... or ever?)
$4 ppd








+ + + UPCOMING RELEASES + + +


(picture taken by JRUSS)
+ C0D-004 - Howling Void - Cassette
Sterling, VA's own guitar whisperer/soothsayer Mike Taylor (of Mannequin/Pygmy Lush)dishes out gut-rippling noise-scapes that shrivel self-worth like salt to a slug, then rocket you to Planet X on some podunk, feedback fueled, quintuple rectified spacecraft.

COD-005 - Power Nap - Cassette

All orders will be delayed a bit as both Richard Francisco and myself will be out of town (and in Texas? and New Orleans?). Everything will ship by the 28th of March.


Labels & distros should get in touch about wholesale!

Be easy,
Will

1 comment:

neilina said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

ModernFurnitureWarehouse.com is a one-stop shop when it comes to living room sets. You can find any furniture ranging from classic to contemporary designs from all over the world. If you are looking for sectional sofas, loveseats and sleeper sofas, they are all here.


Neilina

wholesale furniture